DMM & Associates
Statement on COVID-19In this time of uncertainty with the rapid progression of COVID-19, we at DMM & Associates is committed to the health and safety of our clients and staff. As in all cases of emerging infectious diseases, we monitor closely and follow CDC and the City of New Orleans recommendations.
In response to the Mayor of New Orleans “Stay Home Mandate” we are working remotely until further notice to do our part towards taking personal responsibility to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and the first responders who are caring for them. We are all in this together!!
What are the symptoms of the novel coronavirus?
Patients with the COVID-19 have reportedly had mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of:
- Shortness of breath
How can I help protect myself and others?
It’s still cold and flu season, and the same practices that stop the spread of these common illnesses are recommended:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces you touch.
Where can I get the latest coronavirus information?
For the latest information, visit https://ready.nola.gov/ www.cdc.gov/covid19
For more information about COVID-19 in Louisiana visit: www.ldh.la.gov/coronavirus